A year has gone by in a blink of an eye. I thought marriage life would be the same as before when we were just dating, but truth is, it's better than that. In this past year I have experienced ups and downs with him. He has walked through the good times and bad times with me. When you are dating, you do fight, but for the most part, you try to present your best side; not because you want to hide anything, but you care too much. In married life, you show him everything; not because you want him to see all the flaws in you, but because you know he's always there no matter what happens.
We're still working on our differences, but differences are what make us so compatible. Thank you P for my awesome wedding anniversary gift. You remembered I said I would like to see Odysseo! Love ya~
沒有留言:
張貼留言